- Type of browser and version number
- Type of operating system
- Information about screen colors and resolution.
- Network location and information about network connection
- Country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Service Provider
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring information
- The website that the user came from in order to arrive here.
- The keywords entered into a search engine that resulted in the visit.
Google Analytics DOES NOT collect personal information, including the following:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information
- IP Address
Primarily, the Barrera Law Firm uses Google Analytics data to determine how successfully we are targeting our Web audiences and how we can improve our performance.
If you wish to not have information collected about your visit to this site (or any other site using Google Analytics), please refer to Google’s instructions on how to opt-out.
If you fill out a contact or consultation request form on this site, an email is generated to the Firm with the information you’ve provided. The Barrera Law Firm will never sell or distribute the information you provide without your explicit permission.