About Daniel Barrera
For the past twenty four years, Mr. Barrera has represented thousands of injured accident victims. He has been lead counsel in over one hundred trials, and has obtained several judgments and settlements in excess of one million dollars.
Admitted to practice in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., Mr. Barrera’s has an active multi-jurisdictional practice, regularly appearing before the Courts of Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. Fluent in Spanish, Mr. Barrera maintains an active presence in the latino community. On days away from the office, he is usually found playing his guitar, or sailing the lower Chesapeake Bay with his three sons.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A., 1980
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Virginia, Maryland, and District of Columbia Bar Associations
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Colorado Bar 1984
- Virginia Bar 1991
- District of Columbia Bar 1995
- Maryland Bar 1997
- Past President, Board of Directors of The Progreso Hispano