Home » Links
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION RESOURCES
- The Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission | Administers the Workers’ Compensation Act, the Criminal Injuries Compensation Fund, and the Birth-Related Neurological Injury Program.
- Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission | The Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission seeks to secure the equitable and timely administration of the provisions of the Maryland Workers’ Compensation Law on behalf of its customers, the injured workers and their employers, by providing an efficient and effective forum for the resolution of individual claims.
- District of Columbia Department of Employment Services | The Department of Employment Services plans, develops and administers employment-related services to all segments of the Washington, DC metropolitan population.
- Federal Workers Compensation Statutes | Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute
- The Code of Virginia, Title 65.2, Workers’ Compensation | The Workers’ Compensation code of Virginia found at the Virginia General Assembly page
- Virginia Department of Labor and Industry | Administers and enforces Virginia’s occupational safety and health programs.
- The Washington D.C. Workers’ Compensation Statute,The Washington D.C. Workers’ Compensation Code as found on Westlaw
- Workers Compensation Medicare Set-aside Arrangements (WCMSAs) | All parties in a Workers’ Compensation case have significant responsibilities under the Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) laws to protect Medicare’s interests when resolving cases that include future medical expenses. The recommended method to protect Medicare’s interests is a Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-aside Arrangement (WCMSA), which allocates a portion of the Workers’ Compensation settlement for future medical expenses.
BRAIN INJURY RESOURCES
- Brain Injury Association of Virginia | Provides a variety of educational and supportive services to individuals with brain injury and their families.
- American Academy of Neurology | The American Academy of Neurology (AAN), is an international professional association of more than 21,000 neurologists and neuroscience professionals dedicated to providing the best possible care for patients with neurological disorders.
- American Physical Therapy Association | The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is a national professional organization representing more than 72,000 members. Its goal is to foster advancements in physical therapy practice, research, and education.
- Brain Injury Association of America | the Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) is the leading national organization serving and representing individuals, families and professionals who are touched by a life-altering, often devastating, traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Center for Neuro Skills | Centre for Neuro Skills (CNS) seeks to provide medical rehabilitation programs, lifecare programs, advocacy, and research for people with brain injury in order to achieve a maximum quality of life
- www.disabilityresources.org | Disability Resources on the Internet.
- Brain Injury Resource Center | Services & Resources on this site reflect the best practices in the field of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Life With TBI | A Resource for Survivors
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons | Board Certification for Neurosurgeons in the United States
- Brain, A Journal of Neurology | provides researchers and clinicians with the finest original contributions in neurology.
- Neuroscience Center | The Neuroscience Center of Indianapolis has been at the forefront in clinical services, research, development and delivery since its doors opened in 1984.
- PACER | The mission of PACER Center is to expand opportunities and enhance the quality of life of children and young adults with disabilities and their families, based on the concept of parents helping parents
- http://www.tbihelp.org | An online resource to enhance, expand and extend the quality of care available to Caregivers and Survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury.
- http://tbichat.org | OnlinePeer Support For People Living With Brain Injury
- http://comarecovery.org/ | CRA is a non-profit support organization for coma and brain injury survivors, family members, friends and professionals.
- Brain Injury Association of Virginia | The Brain Injury Association of Virginia (BIAV) has positively impacted programs and services for people with brain injury and their families.
- Brain Trauma Foundation | The Brain Trauma Foundation was founded to improve the outcome of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) patients by developing best practice guidelines, conducting clinical research and educating medical personnel.
AUTO & NEGLIGENCE LINKS
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles | State of Virginia Crash Facts information.
- DUI/DWI Statistics | DUI/DWI STATISTICS from Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Insurance Information Institute | Drunk Driving Information from the Insurance Information Institute
- Injury Prevention | Impaired Driving (Drugs & Alcohol) Safety Program from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- CNN – Anderson Cooper 360 | Insurance companies fight paying billions in claims
- Jon Katz, Esq. | Maryland Criminal Defense Lawyer, 17 Years tirelessly fighting for victory for criminal defendants
- HammondTownsend, PLC | Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury Lawyers representing clients in Central Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley.
- www.ElderAdvocate.org | Nursing Home and Assisted Living Injury or Abuse? Call The Law Office of Roy D. Turner, P.L.L.C. Toll Free at 1-877-696-2569. Advocating for the Elderly for Over 26 Years.
- San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyers
Grossman Law Offices in San Antonio TX can help you with your personal injury, truck accident, or wrongful death case in Texas.
- Local Lawyers and Attorneys