Our client, a 63 year old undocumented worker, slipped and fell off a ladder onto the ground below while at work. The fall from the ladder resulted in a complete tear of the medial meniscus in his knee.
Once evaluated by a physician it was determined that our client required surgery to repair torn meniscus. Arthroscopic surgery to the knee was performed followed by extensive extensive physical therapy. Upon completion of physical therapy our client was released light duty with restrictions. Despite the undocumented status of our client, the case was settled for a lump sum settlement of $50,000.00.
Case No. 909090JC – 2009 Virginia Workers’ Compensation Claim
- $30,000 Virginia Workers' Compensation Settlement
- $2,500,000 Workers Compensation Settlement – Brain Injury
- Subacromial Impingement Syndrome
- Virginia Workers Compensation Settlement – Scaphoid Fracture
- $177,000 Workers' Comp Settlement – L5-S1 Back Surgery