Our client was driving down I-66 westbound in Northern Virginia when he encountered a rather large patch of black ice. Unfortunately he was unable to keep his work truck under control, and despite his best efforts to avoid crashing the truck, slid off the roadway and struck a post.
As a result of the accident, our client suffered neck and back sprains/strains, and also suffered from a shoulder injury which did not respond to either physical therapy or injections. Our client was diagnosed as suffering from Subacromial Impingement Syndrome and required an arthroscopic subacromial decompression of the left shoulder. Following the surgery and a long course of physical therapy, our client recovered from his injuries and was released back to work without any restrictions. Following a long negotiation with the Workers Compensation Insurance Carrier, this claim settled for $45,000.
Case No. 909090MH – 2009 Virginia Workers’ Compensation Claim
- Virginia Workers Compensation Settlement – Scaphoid Fracture
- $30,000 Virginia Workers' Compensation Settlement
- Fairfax Virginia Motorcycle-Car accident – $35,000 Settlement
- $67,000 Settlement when Backhoe hits client -Foot injury
- $177,000 Workers' Comp Settlement – L5-S1 Back Surgery