A Virginia worker fell 6 feet off a truck bed, and landed on his left arm unfortunately the concrete floor was not forgiving, and our client suffered a scaphoid fracture of the left wrist. The client was taken to the nearest emergency room where it was determined that he required an Open reduction, internal fixation of the scaphoid fracture. Following the surgery and a course of physical therapy, our client returned to work without restrictions.
Once the treating physician determined that the client was at maximum medical improvement, the client received 22% Permanent Partial Disability of his left arm. The client an undocumented worker with a low compensation rate, settled this case for $15,000.
Case No.. 909090JA – 2009 Virginia Workers’ Compensation Claim
- $15,000 Virginia Workers' Compensation Settlement – Wrist fracture
- $50,000 Virginia Workers' Compensation Settlement – Spondylolisthesis L5-S1
- $2,500,000 Workers Compensation Settlement – Brain Injury
- $79,000 Fairfax Motorcycle Accident Settlement
- $42,000 Virginia Auto Accident Settlement- Rear End Accident